Thursday, February 16, 2017

Fabulous Fabletics!


Over the past few months I have heard about Kate Hudson and her new workout clothing line, Fabletics. I have also seen more Facebook ads then I can count for said clothing line. After many tries to ignore it, I finally fell for the online retailer trap and clicked to “learn more.” With their 2 for $24 deal how could I resist?

I decided to try the Lisette High-Waisted Legging. It was important to me that I have flexibility to bend and lean in any direction without the fear of plumber’s crack. There’s nothing more annoying then stopping to pull up your pants during a workout routine.


Ladies, I am so happy I ordered them! There are three things that this product does really well compared to previous purchases I have made.  


First, I find when buying most leggings that they are too long. At 5 feet 2 inches tall, most leggings have an extra few inches that bulk up by my ankles. I either deal with it or fold them under, neither of which are a good solution. With Fabletics, I was able to chose my leg-length and got the exact 26 inches I needed. Finally!


Second, I am impressed with the quality of the fabric and stitching. The leggings are thick yet flexible, and are made to last. A common problem I have had in the past is that leggings are too thin and become see-through when bending. Also, many are so thin at the seams between your legs that they tear or thin quickly. I have none these concerns with my new Fabletics leggings.


Lastly, these leggings hold me in so tight I felt like I lost 5 pounds before I began working out! The high waist helps hold your stomach in, almost as if Fabletics learned secrets from the body slimming tactics of Spanx. I immediately looked in the mirror and thought, “Who needs to do crunches when I can just wear these?”


Overall, for $24 I got two pairs of super comfy yoga pants that I can wear without worry when I workout. Now wonder the leggings I chose are customer-rated nearly 5 out of 5 on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment